Saturday, March 11, 2017

Traveler's Notebook Layout - Foxy

Hello There! How have you been? It's been a long time since I write a blogpost for my own blog! I have a good news to share with you! Which is......I've recently invited by Gossamer Blue to be part of their design team! I am beyond excited! 

So.... Today, I am going to share with you my favourite TN layout using Gossamer Blue's March Main Kit! 

Okay.. so let me show you some sneak peek of my layout!



Are you in love with this fox like I am? This fox is definitely perfectly imperfect! I cut out all the little pieces on my own without any cutting machine.
First, I drew it. Second, I traced it on the patterned paper. Third, I cut the pieces and matched them like a puzzle! Lastly, I did some stitching on it to make it cuter and to help the fox stand out more.

 Here, I stitched another three frames as well!
These are from the scrapbook paper included in the kit!
This is how the overall layout looks! What do you think about this layout? Let me know! OH! I have a process video of this layout to share with you too!






I hope you enjoy watching this process video and try out your own FOXY stitching too!
Thanks for dropping by and have an awesome day!
Xo,
Zinnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment